While I’m not finished with the house, I have made some huge progress. The kitchen table is usable and clear and there is nothing on the floor around it. The family room is clean. The utility room is beautiful and it is a joy to come home and see that first thing when I walk in the door. There is still some work to do and we have painting yet to go. I am also trying to decide on a backsplash and that is difficult. I am at the point where I feel the never ending project is close to and end!!!!!
I may even be able to sleep nights. We do have our second state soccer game and state cross country. The soccer team got the monkey off its back and won the first round. The cross country team hasn’t run well enough to win state, but I’m just hoping Aimee and Josh can run some good times and be happy with their performance.
Oh yes, we had dinner tonight. I made it and put it in the oven before I left and it was nice and hot when we got home!
French Bread
10 years ago
4 comments:
I happen to like the improvements that have been done around the house. The granite looks great with the floor.
State championships are usually stressful but can be very rewarding no matter how you come out in the end. It all depends on how you look at it. When I was a freshman I was able to run in the cross country state championships and I helped the team to a third place finish. Third place in Montana is not something that most teams would be grateful for, but I had no idea and was happy as I could be. I had contributed to the team and helped other runners on our team do better (the upper-classmen didn't want me to beat them.) In the end a state championship is a place to test your hard work and mental capacity that has been developed over the course of the season. If you do your best (no cheating yourself) then you should be pleased to find out what you could do.
Vance
It sounds like things are going really well, I mean, you had dinner! That's amazing! (J/K) We're really excited to see all the home improvements. We'd love a web cam tour some time. Good luck to everyone on the state stuff!
I love the house and all the new decor. It is very nice. and dinner was tasty!
Yes, the house is looking great!
Post a Comment