Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This tagging thing

Well I got tagged. I'm not sure I know exactly what I'm doing, but I'll give it a shot. I won't be able to tag eight people though, because I don't know that many who blog. I don't even think that many read mine ---

8 TV Shows I like to watch
Monk
Psych
House
Law and Order
Agatha Christie Mysteries
Sherlock Holmes
?
?

8 Places I love to eat
My Mom's house
My house
Applebees
Subway
Panda Express
Porters
Sweet Tomatoes
Mexico

8 things that happended yesterday
Watched Mylah
Went visiting teaching
Went to Josh's soccer game
Called Aimee
Ordered photos
Ran and lifted weights
Played with Jared and Alex
Looked at pictures of Annalee and Luke

8(9) things I look forward to
Time with my husband
Going to Houston and Mexico
Thanksgiving at home
Christmas with all of the kids and grandkids
Getting the landscaping done
Getting the remodeling done
BYU Utah game
Any time I can spend with my kids and grandchildren
Fridays with my mom

8 things I love about fall
Colors
Thansgiving
Soup
Conference
School starting
Fall break
Fire places
Squash

8 things on my wish list
Painless joints
A faster metobolism
A finished house
All of my kids and grandkids in Utah
Hair that stays the right length forever
World peace -- really
A super clean house
More time with my husband

The people I am tagging (The only ones I know who haven't already been tagged.)

Lee
Rob
Jennie ( now she'll have to start a blog)
?
?
?
?
?

2 comments:

robbienmeri said...

I totally forgot about Monk and Psych since the season ended, but those definitely should have been on my list of favorite shows.

Spencer and Kealia said...

hi ann! it's lia (ieremia)! i found you through robbie's blog... he used to be in our byu married-student ward. i guess our first day in the ward was his last. hope you and the family are doing well! it was great seein you guys at our reception! tell jennie she needs to start blogging! xoxo